On Vacation until August 4th!
On this page, you’ll find much more information about how I work and custom book cover design services you can choose from. I have different packages serving different needs, so whatever you need, should be there! 😉
What You Get
- A range of different cover design options – ebook cover, ebook and print covers or even a marketing pack. I also have a separate package for Series covers. Pick whatever suits your needs best.
- 100% Moneyback guarantee if I don’t deliver the right design or you need to cancel for serious reason. Also $50 fine for me if I miss a deadline.
- No additional fees for stock photos or fonts (because I buy them)
- Designer with over 8 years of experience of doing book covers for some of the best-selling indie authors (now with a team of designers for doing genres I’m not good at)
- Cover design that will stand out from the crowd and match anything that comes out of NYC’s big Publishers
- One of the fastest delivery times in the industry (comparing the time between order and first concepts delivered)
- Direct and frequent communication (no disappearing acts!)
- Convenient payment option (Paypal which can also process any credit card)
- Cover that captures the mood of your book and genre and doesn’t confuse the reader
- Plenty of design options and changes allowed (so you’re not restricted to one or two concepts, there are multiple rounds of concepts available)
Book Cover Design Packages
Time to First Concepts
Stock Photos Included
3 Banners/Social Media Images
PRint and ebook covers
ebook cover + marketing materials
100% Moneyback Guarantee
While it’s usual to offer a 100% money-back guarantee, I will also waive $50 off for a missed deadline (if we agree on a date and I miss it). It’s fair for designers to lose something for missing a deadline I think.
How it works
1. You should decide on the package you want. If you have additional questions you can contact me through the form below or on the Contact page. Happy to answer relevant questions.
2. Once you pick a design package and get in touch, I’ll send a questionnaire about the book which will help me understand your book and your needs better.
3. Once you answer questions, I may do a few follow up questions and will need some examples of covers you like and dislike.
4. Deposit comes before any actual work is done, so this is also the stage at which I send a Paypal invoice for deposit (it is 100% refundable in case of cover not being used at all).
5. After deposit payment, first design concepts are delivered and we work on the cover from there, maybe we just need to do a few small tweaks and it will be finished. If none of the original concepts I send works, I’ll work on new ones after taking in your feedback.
6. If one concept is the right direction, we will work on improving that until you are 100% satisfied with the result. If we need to make more than 3-4 rounds of completely different new concepts, something is wrong and there needs to be a brainstorm on what is not working.
If we do agree on finished cover, you actually use it, and it doesn’t work well, you can request a refund too. In that case I return full cover payment.
7. Once the final payment is done, I will send over the final files (jpeg file for ebook cover, PDF file for print version, 3D mockup etc).
8. If you’re interested in getting an author website too, the website is done after the book cover is finished. Then we repeat questionnaire process for the website specifically and work from there.