On this page you’ll find much more information about how I work and custom book cover design services you can choose from. I have different packages serving different needs, so whatever you need, should be there! 😉
What You Get
- A range of different cover design options – ebook cover, ebook and print covers or even an illustrated pack. I also have a separate package for Series covers. Pick whatever suits your needs best.
- One of the bolder moneyback guarantees in our industry – if for some reason I don’t deliver the design then you get a 120% refund. And if I miss deadline, that’s a $50 waived of the cover package price.
- No additional fees for stock photos or fonts (because I buy them)
- Designer with over 8 years of experience of doing book covers for some of the best-selling indie authors (now with a team of designers for doing genres I’m not good at)
- Cover design that will stand out from the crowd and match anything that comes out of NYC’s big Publishers
- One of the fastest delivery times in the industry (comparing the time between order and first concepts delivered)
- Direct and frequent communication (no disappearing acts!)
- Convenient payment option (Paypal which can also process any credit card)
- Cover that captures the mood of your book and genre and doesn’t confuse the reader
- Plenty of design options and changes allowed (so you’re not restricted to one or two concepts, there are multiple rounds of concepts available)
Book Cover Design Packages
Time to First Concepts
Stock Photos Included
3 Banners/Social Media Images
PRint and ebook covers
ebook cover + marketing materials
120% Moneyback Guarantee
While it’s usual to offer a 100% money back guarantee, I’ve decided to go one step further and introduce a bigger refund of 120%. Also, I waive $50 off for a missed deadline (if we agree on a date and I miss it).
How it works
1. You should decide on the package you want. If you have additional questions you can contact me through the form below or on the Contact page.
2. Once you pick a design package, I’ll send a questionnaire about the book which will help me understand your book and needs better.
3. Once you answer questions, I may do a few follow up questions and will need some examples of covers you like and dislike.
4. Deposit comes before any actual work is done, so this is also the stage at which I send a Paypal invoice for deposit (it is 110% refundable in case of cover not being used at all with the).
5. After payment, first design concepts are delivered depending on the package you chose(usually within 7 days) and we take work on the cover from there. If none of the original concepts I send works, I’ll work on new ones after taking in your feedback.
6. If one concept is the right direction, we will work on improving that until you are 100% satisfied with the result. If we need to make more than 3-4 rounds of completely different new concepts, something is wrong and refund or serious rethink is needed.
If we do agree on finished cover, you use it, and it doesn’t work well, you can request a refund too. In that case I return full cover payment.
7. If you’re interested in getting an author website too, the website is done after the book cover is finished. Then we repeat questionnaire process for the website specifically and work from there. That process is another 1-3 weeks usually. But can be longer depending on how fast you deliver information/content for your website.
Contact Me Below to Order a Cover!